Overview & Specifications
All furniture products displayed and sold by Milan Direct are quality modern-classic reproductions, made for and on behalf of Milan Direct. Milan Direct does not have any affiliation or other association with other traders who may distribute similar products.
Originally designed in 1958 by Ray and Charles Eames, our stunning reproduction of the Management Office Chair provides every office the opportunity to showcase classic style and elegance.
88-96cm (H) x 59cm (D) x 58cm (W)
Seat: 41-49cm (H)
Arm: 64-72cm (H)
Recommended Weight Limit: 120kg
Key features include:
- The main part of the seat is upholstered in black Premium Top Grain Italian Leather, with a high quality leather match used on the reverse side.
- A highly unique feature of this chair being the way that the seat pad is constructed. A “sling pocket” has been created, whereby the Italian Leather is stretched tautly around the frame from top to bottom, allowing for extremely leisurely sitting as this design is both firm and flexible.
- The wide seat allows for extra comfort.
- Adjustable gas-lift seat height
- Tilt swivel mechanism with 360 degree swivel
- A polished die-cast five-star aluminium base, frame and arms. The die-cast aluminium frame is lightweight and corrosion-resistant
- Removable Arms
- Chair includes castors, which create ease of movement, and practicality for all surfaces (both carpet and hard floors).
- Comes Flat Packed - Simple Assembly Required
- Max Capacity = 120kg
- Compatible with glides
Comments & Reviews (6)
Mon 11th February, 2013
Very nice replica, has been in use for over 2 years, no signs of usage as yet.
Postage & Warranty
SOLD AS A SET OF 5£14.00In stock, usually ships within 24 hours
Elegant & Functional Office Solution£329.00In stock, usually ships within 24 hours
Elegant & Functional Office Desk Solution£229.00In stock, usually ships within 5 business days
Ideal For Boardrooms & Office Meeting Rooms
£125.00Expected shipment date: 29/10/2014