Overview & Specifications
All furniture products displayed and sold by Milan Direct are quality modern-classic reproductions, made for and on behalf of Milan Direct. Milan Direct does not have any affiliation or other association with other traders who may distribute similar products.
The Eames Aluminium Group has inspired this stylish, elegant and sophisticated chair, which was originally designed in 1969 by Ray and Charles Eames.
This chic and trendy Soft Pad chair can be used in a variety of settings as its many features allow for a variety of uses in both home and office settings. With seat adjustment and flexibility, this chair can be adjusted for trend-setters of all sizes.
With the addition of 2 inch-thick seat cushions, the soft pad chair retains the immaculate style of the earlier group of Eames office chairs, but gains significant comfort.
The attention to detail in our chairs is second to none, as all pieces are hand crafted and assembled.
91-99cm (H) x 59cm (D) x 58cm (W)
Seat: 46-54cm (H)
Arm: 64-72cm (H)
Recommended Weight Limit: 120kg
Key features include:
- The main part of the seat is upholstered in premium WHITE top-grain Italian Leather, with a high quality leather match used on the reverse side.
- 2 inch-thick seat cushions upholstered in premium WHITE top-grain Italian Leather.
- A highly unique feature of this chair being the way that the seat pad is constructed. A “sling pocket” has been created, whereby the Italian Leather is stretched tautly around the frame from top to bottom, allowing for extremely leisurely sitting as this design is both firm and flexible.
- The wide seat allows for extra comfort.
- Adjustable gas-lift seat height
- Tilt swivel mechanism with 360 degree swivel
- A polished die-cast five-star aluminium base, frame and arms.
- Removable Arms
- The die-cast aluminium frame is lightweight and corrosion-resistant
- Chair includes castors, which create ease of movement, and practicality for all surfaces (both carpet and hard floors).
- Comes Flat packed - Simple Assembly required
- Max Capacity = 120kg
Comments & Reviews (2)
Fri 6th April, 2012
Great value for money. A nice looking chair that arrived quickly and was simple to put together.
Postage & Warranty
A Classic Sofa With A Timeless Appeal
£179.00In stock, usually ships within 24 hours
SOLD AS A SET OF 5£14.00In stock, usually ships within 24 hours
A Refreshing Addition To Any Room In The House
£29.00In stock, usually ships within 24 hours
Protect Your Floor For Years To Come!
£22.00In stock, usually ships within 24 hours